Monday, August 5, 2013

Chocolate Brownies


     As I write this blog post today, another batch of these brownies is baking in the oven. It is the third batch I have made in the last three days! I could not wait to get back home from work today and make them again :) 

     I found the recipe through YouTube on CookWithApril and did not expect them to turn out as good as they did. These decadent brownies are extra chocolaty and moist!

     Give this recipe a try, and I promise you you'll be as addicted as I am!

  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder


     Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes in a 8x8 inch pan, and the brownies should be perfect. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment